TamilNadu Teacher Recruitment 2023-24 Notification of 2222 Vacancies, Apply Online through www.trb.tn.gov.in from 1st November 2023 to 30th November 2023 . Only Online Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment to the positions of Graduate teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) in the School Education and other departments falling under the Special Rules for the Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service, for the year 2023-2024. For more information and updates, please don’t hesitate to reach us at https://sarkari-career.com/
The Candidateswho are applying for the post of Graduate teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) should possess a valid Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate (TNTET Paper-II. Eligible candidates from Tamil Nadu are encouraged to apply exclusively through Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB TN) online portal. The application window will remain open until 5:00 pm on November 30, 2023.
Table of Contents
TAMILNADU TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2023
|Job Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamilnadu|
|Post Name||Graduate Teachers and Block Resource Teacher Educators|
|Notification Date||25th October 2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Registration Date||01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023|
TamilNadu Teacher Recruitment 2023 Department Wise:
- Directorate of School Education (including 171 ST shortfall) – 2171 posts
- Directorate of MBC/DNC Welfare (Including 19 SC shortfall and 4 ST shortfall) – 23 posts
- Directorate of Adi- Dravidar Welfare – 16 posts
- Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled – 12 posts
TamilNadu Teacher / BRTE Salary:
- Pay Level 16, ₹ 36400 – 115700/- range monthly salary for Graduate Teacher / BRTE posts in TamilNadu State.
TamilNadu Teacher / BRTE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have graduation and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or,
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and a Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or,
- Graduation with a minimum of 45% marks and a Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), following the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations at the time.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 4-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. or,
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates must hold a degree or its equivalent in the relevant subjects or languages for the specific recruitment.
- Candidates are also required to pass the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper – II with the relevant optional subject for direct recruitment.
- The upper age limit for General Category (UR) is 53 years of age as on 1st July 2023.
- Also the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class Muslims, Backward Classes, MBC/DNC and DW of all the castes is 58 years of age as on 1st July 2023.
TamilNadu Graduate Teacher / BRTE Selection Process:
- Compulsory Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
TamilNadu Teacher / BRTE Examination Fee:
1. Examination Fee:
- ₹ 600/- for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST, and differently abled persons.
- ₹ 300/- for SC, SCA, ST, and differently abled persons.
Note: The examination fee varies depending on the candidate’s community/category of disability. It is crucial for candidates to accurately enter their Community/Category of Disability.
2. Refund Policy: Once the payment is made, it is non-refundable or nonh-payable.
TamilNadu Teacher Exam 2023 Details:
The TN TRB Graduate Teacher BRTE 2023 Examination contains following parts:-
Part – A: Compulsory Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective Type – OMR Based):
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is a qualifying test only.
- It will consist of 30 objective-type questions.
- The test will be for a total of 50 marks.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The marks obtained in this test will not be considered for any ranking.
Part – B: Main Subject (Objective Type):
- This examination will be conducted using Optical Mark Reader (OMR).
- It will consist of a single paper.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- There will be 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this paper.
- Each objective-type question will carry one mark.
How to Apply TamilNadu Teacher / BRTE Recruitment 2023?
- Application Method: Candidates have to apply exclusively through the online portal on Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board’s website: trb1.ucanapply.com.
- Document Upload: Candidates should have to upload supporting evidence for their claims during the online application process. These documents will be verified at the time of Certificate Verification if candidates are called for this stage.
- Finality of Information: All information and documents provided in the online application, including the candidate’s name, applied post, subject, communal reservation, date of birth, address, and all other fields, will be considered final. Candidates are only allowed to make any necessary changes (additions or deletions) while filling out the online application before the final submission.
- Required Documents: Candidates must have to upload the necessary documents and certificates as proof for all the claims made in their application, in accordance with this notification, during the online application submission process.
TamilNadu Teacher Notification 2023 PDF:
- You can download the Government of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Graduate Teacher/BRTE Official Notification Here.
Important Dates for TamilNadu Teacher Recruitment Board Graduate Teacher 2023-24:
- Date of Notification: 25.10.2023
- Date of commencement of receiving application through Online mode only: 01.11.2023
- Last date for submission of filled in application through Online mode only: 30.11.2023
- Date of Examination (OMR Based): 07.01.2024