RAFED Recruitment 2023 Notification of 49 Various Posts: The Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board, Jaipur has invited online applications from eligible Indian Citizens, who have holding Degree / ITI / Diploma for recruitment to the following 49 posts pertaining to Rajasthan State Co-Operative Marketing Federation Ltd. Jaipur (RAJFED). The RAFED Vacancy 2023 Online Registration Process will be start from 18th October 2023 to 17th November 2023. On this page, job seekers can access information about RAFED job notifications, vacancies, eligibility criteria, the selection process, and guidance on how to apply. For more information and updates, please don’t hesitate to reach us at https://sarkari-career.com/
Table of Contents
RAFED Recruitment 2023 of 49 Posts
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Animal Nutrition Officer||01|
|Assistant Manager (General)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Quality Control)||11|
|Operator (Animal Nutrition)||03|
RAFED Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Candidates shoube have age Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2024.
Age Relaxation as per Government rules.
RAFED Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Accounts Officer: Level 14 PB-3 ₹ 15600 – 39100/-
Animal Nutrition Officer: Level 14 PB-3 ₹ 15600 – 39100/-
Programmer: Level 12 PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
Assistant Manager (General): Level 11 PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
Assistant Manager (Quality Control): Level 11 PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
Junior Accountant: Level 10 PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800/-
Junior Assistant: Level 05 PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-
Operator (Animal Nutrition): Level 05 PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-
Fitter: Level 05 PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-
Informatic Assistant: Level 05 PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200/-
RAFED Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Accounts Officer: Applicants should have bachelor Degree in commerce with 1st Division & Intermediate CA/ICWA.
Animal Nutrition Officer: Applicants should have M.V.Sc.(Animal Nutrition).
Programmer: Applicants should have B.E/ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in information technology or Computer Science or M.C.A (OR) M.Tech degree in relevant field.
Assistant Manager (General): Applicants should have Graduate with M.B.A.
Assistant Manager (Quality Control): Applicants should have B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture.
Junior Accountant: Applicants should have Bachelor degree in commerce (B.Com).
Junior Assistant: Applicants should have Graduate & Diploma in computer application of RS-CIT.
Operator (Animal Nutrition):Applicants should have ITI / Diploma in Fitter’s Trade.
Fitter: Applicants should have ITI / Diploma in Fitter’s Trade.
Informatic Assistant: Applicants should have Graduate or Higher degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent OR equivalent qualification.
RAFED Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
About RAJFED Recruitment 2023 Exam:
- Separate online examinations shall be conducted by the Board through an agency for selection of applicants for each of the ten categories of posts.
- Successful applicants will be recommended for appointment on the basis of their merit.
- Only one question paper will be conducted online for each type of post.a.An applicant willing to apply for more than one post, namely:(i) Accounts Officer, (ii) Animal Nutrition Officer, (iii) Programmer, (iv) Assistant Manager (General),(v) Assistant Manager (Quality Control), (vi) Junior Accountant, (vii) Junior Assistant, (viii) Operator (Animal Nutrition),(ix) Fitter, (x) Informatic Assistant, should submit separate applications for each post he/she is applying for.b. Separate online examinations of the following subjects shall be conducted for selection to each of the ten categories of posts. A merit list of successful applicants shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination.
- The examination paper will contain questions with multiple choices for the answers. Applicants are to mark/select the correct choice of answer from the available options in the paper.
RAFED Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|OBC / EBC / General||₹ 600/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||₹ 400/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Payment Method|
How to Apply RAFED Recruitment 2023 :
- Eligible Candidates should apply online through Rajasthan Recruitment Portal (recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in) from 18th October 2023.
- The candidates are required to fill basic and qualification details.
- The candidates must ensure that recent photo and signature etc.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 17/11/2023 (Friday) up to 23:59 Hours.
- For any queries about this recruitment contact phone Number: 0141-2710072 OR email id helpdesk,firstname.lastname@example.org.