Inter Level 2023 of 12199 Vacancies, Apply Online @ www.onlinebssc.com on or before 9th December 2023: The Bihar State Selection Commission (BSSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 2nd Inter Level posts from various departments/ offices through the General Administration Department, Bihar state, Patna. The BSSC category wise posts for selecting candidates through the second inter level joint competitive examination. Online applications for the BSSC Bihar Inter Level Recruitment 2023 are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the Second Inter Level Combined Competitive Examination. For more information and updates, please don’t hesitate to reach us at https://sarkari-career.com/
Table of Contents
Latest Bihar BSSC Vacancy Inter Level Notification Update: The online registration and payment process for Bihar BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023 has been extended until 9th December 2023, at 23:59 hours.
Bihar BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 – Overview
|Exam Name||BSSC 2nd Inter Level Exam 2023-24|
|No of Vacancy||12199|
|Job Posts||Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Instructor (Typing), Filariasis Inspector, Typist cum Clerk etc.|
|Job Organization||Bihar State Selection Commission (BSSC)|
BSSC Vacancy Second Inter Level 2023 Posts Wise:
- Lower Division Clerk (लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क): 51 Vacancies
- Liquor Works Department (मदिरा निर्माण विभाग): 445 Vacancies
- Home Department (गृह विभाग): 25 Vacancies
- Home Department Forensic Science Laboratory (गृह विभाग विनिर्गत तथा न्याय और विज्ञान प्रयोगशाला): 14 Vacancies
- Labour Resources Department (श्रम संसाधन विभाग): 24 Vacancies
- Minority Department (अल्पसंख्यक विभाग): 82 Vacancies
- Department of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (पर्यावरण, वन, और जलवायु परिवर्तन विभाग): 36 Vacancies
- Directorate Planning and Training (निदेशालय योजना और प्रशिक्षण): 311 Vacancies
- Labour Commissioner Labour Department (श्रम आयुक्त श्रम विभाग): 75 Vacancies
- Directorate General of Civil Defence (सिविल रक्षा के सार्वजनिक निदेशालय): 10 Vacancies
- Directorate General of Civil Defence (सिविल रक्षा के सार्वजनिक निदेशालय): 55 Vacancies
- Panchayati Raj Department (पंचायती राज विभाग): 3532 Vacancies
- Mines and Geology Department (खान और भूगर्भ विज्ञान विभाग): 75 Vacancies
- Transport Department (परिवहन विभाग): 116 Vacancies
- Urban Development and Housing Department (नगर विकास और आवास विभाग): 2723 Vacancies
- Scheduled Caste Department (अनुसूचित जाति विभाग): 309 Vacancies
- Animal and Fisheries Resources Department (पशु और मत्स्य संसाधन विभाग): 14 Vacancies
- Co-operative Department (सहकारी विभाग): 172 Vacancies
- Revenue Employee (राजस्व कर्मचारी): 4614 Vacancies
- Panchayat Secretary (पंचायत सचिव): 4554 Vacancies
- Filariasis Inspector (फिलारियसिस इंस्पेक्टर): 91 Vacancies
- Assistant Instructor (सहायक प्रशिक्षक): 10 Vacancies
- Tank Sahayak Clerk (टैंक सहायक क्लर्क): 05 Vacancies
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications for BSSC Vaccancy : Applicants should have minimum 10+2 (Matric with 12th Class) or equivalent qualification from a Government recognized university / Institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years for General (Male), 18 to 40 years for General (Female), 18 to 40 years for OBC / EWS, 18 to 42 years for SC / ST.
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Category Wise:
- General Category – 5064 Posts.
- Backward Class (BC) – 1249 Posts.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 1090 Posts.
- Extremely Backward Class – 1884 Posts.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 1376 Posts.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 76 Posts.
- BC (Female) – 368 Posts.
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Age Limit:
- 18 to 37 years for General (Male).
- 18 to 40 years for General (Female).
- 18 to 40 years for OBC / EWS.
- 18 to 42 years for SC / ST.
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Salary:
The monthly salary for positions under the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Inter Level Exam can vary based on the specific post, grade, and other factors. Details check out official notification. Here are some general salary ranges for government jobs in Bihar:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): The salary for an LDC in Bihar can vary, but it typically falls within the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1,900 per month.
- Panchayat Secretary: The salary for a Panchayat Secretary in Bihar can also vary, but it generally falls within the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2,400 per month.
- Other Posts: The salary for other positions offered through the BSSC Inter Level Exam will depend on the specific post and its associated pay scale. These pay scales can vary, so it’s important to refer to the official notification for accurate salary details for each post.
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Selection Process:
- BSSC Inter Level Combined Competitive Examination 2023
- BSSC Intel Level Main Examination 2023
- Skill Test (If Required)
- Documents Verification
BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023 Application Fee:
- Rs. 135/- for SC / ST / All Female Candidates of Bihar State.
- Rs. 540/- for General / BC / Other State Candidates
- The fee should be made through Online Payment Gateway.
How to Apply BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023:
➢ Eligible Applicants should apply for the BSSC Vacancy 2nd Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 through online mode. The registration process involves the following steps:
Step 1: Eligible applicants must apply online for the BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023 via the Online Application Portal at www.onlinebssc.com.
Step 2: After completing the registration process, applicants should have to log in to the home page of www.onlinebssc.com using the username and password sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 3: Applicants are required to enter their personal details, correspondence address, and permanent address. Click the “Save” button. Verify the information on the displayed page and, at the bottom, find the “Edit” and “Next” buttons. Click the “Edit” button if you need to make any changes to personal details or addresses; otherwise, click “Next” to proceed to the payment page.
Step 4: Make the application fee payment using the SBI bank Online payment gateway or ICICI bank Online payment gateway. After making the payment, keep the receipt for future reference.
Step 5: After successful payment, enter your educational details and save before submitting.
Step 6: On the next page, upload a recent photograph (soft copy) and a scanned signature.
Step 7: After uploading the photograph and signature, take a LIVE PHOTO and upload it.
Step 8: After successfully uploading the live photo, accept the terms and conditions and click the “Submit” button for final submission. The online application process will be completed.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is
09/11/2023. The last date is extended up to 09/12/2023 up to 11:59 PM IST.
FAQs for BSSC Vacancy 2nd Inter Level 2023:
What is the BSSC Inter Level exam?
The BSSC Inter Level exam, conducted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), is a state-level competitive examination for various intermediate-level posts in government departments of Bihar.
Who is eligible to apply for the BSSC Vacancy Inter Level exam?
The BSSC 2nd Inter Level 2023: The candidates must have completed their intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board.
How can I apply for the BSSC Vacancy Inter Level exam?
Eligible candidates should apply for the BSSC 2nd Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 through online mode using BSSC Online Portal (www.onlinebssc.com).
What is last date for apply BSSC Vacancy Inter Level 2023?
The last date for submission of online application for BSSC Inter Level Exam 2023 is 9th December 2023.
What are important dates for Bihar Inter Level 2023?
Bihar BBSC Vacancy 2023 Schedule:
Commencement of Online Application: 27-09-2023
Closing Date of Online Registration: 09-12-2023 (11:59 PM)
Closing Date of Online Payment: 09-12-2023 (11:59 PM)
Closing Date of Online Application: 11-12-2023 (11:59 PM)
For more information and updates, please don’t hesitate to reach us at https://sarkari-career.com/