If you are preparing for Civil Service Examination then your time is the best investment. Without managing your time for IAS Examination well, you could not clear the civil service examination. In this article I have list out 7 most important points to manage your time so effectively while preparing for Civil Services Examination.
- Make up your mind with confidence that you are going to really dedicate and devote your precious time accordingly.
- For learning new topics try to give 30% of the time you are devoting for studies.
- For revising try to give 45% of the time you are devoting to studies. Try to revise different subjects as this will not lead to boredom. And it will also make your approach multidimensional as well as will help you to have integration approach in your answer writing.
- For question practice try to give 25% of the time you are devoting to studies. Question practice is the key to success.
- Always have a proper sleep which is really vital for health.
- Give your time for recreational activities as well as in socialisation.
- Just be consistent in your routine and activities. Don’t be lazy in your work. Work smartly .
“You cannot kill time without injuring eternity. Target the goals and with winning in focus, you will succeed. Time equals life; therefore , waste your time and waste your life, or master your time and master your life.”
Time Management is the important factor for the most successful people. They follow the time, then the success follows them. This is the simplest rule…
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you are the pilot. All the best, enjoy your time, be in the present.